Work From Home Jobs (Remote) In Stillwater @Earnmoneyonlinejob ( Digital Designer )
Hiring Organization: KFORCE
Post Name: Digital Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8 Hours
Location: Stillwater, OK
Full Jobs Description
Kforce has a client in NYC looking for a Digital Designer to work in a hybrid office 3 days a week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. This role is 80% UI and 20% UX. UX also involves doing some functionality research before starting design. Digital designer based in the US to work on digital assets in the UK. Summary: In this role, the digital designer collaborates with developers and content managers. The focus of the user interface is on design production, not development work. Digital Designer uses existing components and features to help stakeholders visualize how the pages will look. During the design process, the digital designer checks in with the developers - a session where functionality and low points are discussed.
Highlights of this role:
- For content rendering, this component works fine and creates a page
- Projects ongoing - usually more UI but some production
- Change here and there, change functionality - no UX b/c it's already been done
- Finishing the little things
- Changes for different target groups and different languages
- Collaborate with the DevOps team, use the developers and content boards - the roadmaps are in sync
- A big project has its own road map; Everything is synchronized
- User Interface Technology: Sitecore is used at the front end
- UX certification
- 3 years of experience
- Experience using Adobe XD/Creative Cloud
- Sketch or Figma experience should be fine
- I have previously worked with development teams in an agile environment
- Curious and quick learner
- Understand design systems - lots of linked libraries
- Experience in image bending - banner/image board, feedback from interest groups etc.
The salary range is from the lowest to the highest salary we reasonably believe in good faith we will be paying when this position is posted. We may charge more or less than this range. Employee salary is based on factors such as relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, position, location, performance, union and business needs. This area may be changed in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits to eligible employees, including health/dental/vision insurance, HSAs, FSAs, 01(k), and life, disability and ADD insurance. White collar workers get pay time. Hourly employees are not entitled to paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees of the Contract Law Project are entitled to paid sick leave.
Note. Salary is not considered compensation until it is earned, paid and ascertainable. The amount and availability of compensation is at the sole discretion of Kforce if it is not paid and may be changed in its sole discretion under law.
This work is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or rewards. Kforce is an equal opportunity/affirmative employer. All qualified applicants are eligible for employment regardless of race, color, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability.